The Premier Core Principles and Values
Continue reading for further information about our high quality standards and business ethics. At Premier we adhere to the following principles, outlined below:
- The creative and cheerful team at Premier Promotional Products has influenced our growing reputation for excellence in customer service. First we listen to our clients to build a strong understanding of their individual requirements and their corporate identity. We then work together to achieve our clients’ vision, whilst offering our product knowledge and expertise to maximise their brand image and fulfil their promotional needs. Customer care and professional guidance is at the heart of what we do.
- All new clients are welcomed and introduced to their designated Account Manager, who will remain their point of contact for all future enquiries. Each Account Manager will build a rapport with their client as well as an in-depth knowledge of their business and specific needs. This helps us to deliver consistency in our service and prevents information being duplicated.
- We have years of experience working within different marketing budgets and time frames. If our clients’ vision is slightly above their price bracket or beyond their deadline we have thousands of quality products at our fingertips and will suggest quicker and cheaper alternatives.
- To help visualise your ideas we create computerised mock-ups of products containing your logo or design. This helps our clients to envisage what the final product will look like to assist them on their purchasing decisions.
- Do you want to get to know the team at Premier Promotional Products? Subscribe to our YouTube channel and watch some of the silly but amusing videos of our days out from the office and much more!
- We love to see our clients face to face! So if you would like us to visit you, bring some samples along and demonstrate more of what we can do then please get in contact.
- Take a look at our testimonials page to view some of the really wonderful client feedback we have recently received.
- At Premier Promotional Products, regular communication is the key to our success, heightening the efficiency of our service and overall customer satisfaction. We take an open and honest approach in ensuring our clients receive regular status updates through every stage of their order. Once their branded merchandise has been delivered our clients will then receive follow up communication to ensure they are completely satisfied with their final product. This has helped to build strong and lasting relationships which are demonstrated by our high customer retention rates.
- Our internal communication strategy is also crucial to our business. We work together as a team and share our thoughts to ensure that we conceive the most innovative product ideas for our clients. Once the concept has developed into an order the Account Manager will pass their client onto the Production Team. Our frequent internal communication ensures that the order process runs smoothly from start to finish.
- Our clients can depend on us to deliver outstanding results, as we have proven time and time again. This is recognised by our clients, which is the reason they remain loyal to us. Premier Promotional Products are reliable and can be trusted to deliver the best quality branded merchandise as well as provide a consistently excellent service.
- We aim to provide quality product and service of promotional merchandise and print through our highly trained and experienced professional sales and support staff. Client briefs and objectives are understood to enable the team to provide innovative ideas that fit company marketing requirements.
- Premier Promotional Products operates to the highest standards in the provision of both goods and services and is committed to excellence.
- At Premier, our aim is to create a company culture of continual quality improvement. We have quality management systems compliant with ISO 9001:2015 and procedures in place to ensure strict quality control, so that our objectives are met. High standards are adhered to, consistently meeting the agreed requirements of customers, including product details and price.
- Directors, management and employees are responsible for maintaining standards, with ongoing reviews and improvements of our quality system. We continually seek to improve quality at all levels.
- Premier ensures all products provided are of high quality, safe and legally compliant and only source products and services from companies who meet our strict criteria. We aim to deliver above and beyond minimum statutory requirements as customer satisfaction is a top priority.
Sustainability and Environmentally Conscientious
- Our commitment to sustainability and the environment is practiced on a daily basis across all areas of our business. We recycle all materials where we can, including glass, plastic, cardboard, paper and printer toners. We also work hard to reduce energy and material wastage for example saving paper by limiting the amount of printing we do within the office.
- At Premier Promotional Products we intentionally promote our eco-friendly range of products and where appropriate encourage our customers to consider purchasing products that are environmentally conscious.
- Click to view our eco-friendly product range. These are promotional products that are sourced with very little or no negative implications to the environment, and are made predominantly with sustainable materials.
- Please click to view our full environmental policy.
Corporate Social Responsibility and Our Community
- One of the core principles of our business is acting socially responsible for our local community in Ryarsh and the surrounding area of Kent. For example, we help to raise money for the neighbouring village council by acting as an official sponsor of the Offham annual calendar.
- We recognise that the education of our younger generation is vital in maintaining a sustainable society. For this reason we support local schools by attending career days and operating work experience placements for students.
- Premier Promotional Products support local businesses whenever we can for any services we require internally and have cooperative working relationships with our neighbours at The Courtyard Business Centre.
- As well as our own donations helping to raise funds for both local and more global charities, Premier are also keen to get actively involved by raising money and taking part in numerous Bake Off style cake sales, charity Obstacle Colour Runs and Christmas jumper competitions to name a few. Many of our customers are non-profit organisations and we always ensure that we offer them discounted rates on our products.
- At Premier Promotional Products the personal and professional learning and development of our staff is very important. All employees are actively encouraged to attend training days to develop their skills in areas they feel they would benefit from. Many members of staff have completed the Emergency First Aid at Work course by the British Red Cross, approved for the purposes of the Health & Safety Regulations (1981).
- Please click to view our full health and safety credentials.