Last updated: 26th October 2021
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of Our Customers and Visitors. Any Information that is supplied to Us when requesting Our Services and that can be used to identify You, will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act.
Premier Promotional Products reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. You can check on Our Website www.premier-thegroup.co.uk to ensure You are satisfied with any changes that are made.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised, have meanings defined under the following conditions and the definitions have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
• “The Company”, “Premier Promotional Products”, “We”, “Us” and “Our” refer to the Data Controller
• “You”, “Your”, “Service Users”, “Customers” and “Website Visitors” refer to the Data Subject or the individual accessing or using the Service
• “Service” refers to the job required by the Customer and any related activities carried out by The Company
• “Information” and “Data” refer to any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual
• “Website” refers to Premier Promotional Products Ltd, accessible from www.premier-thegroup.co.uk
Personal Information may be obtained through contact forms on Our Website or via any means of communication between Us and Our Service Users. Personally identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to:
• Name, company name and job title
• Contact Information including email address and telephone number
• The addresses and postcodes of Customer facilities to enable Us to perform Our contractual duties
• Payment details and signatures
• With Your written consent, We may use Information such as Customer testimonials or Service-related imagery
We collect and process Information about You only where We have a legal bases for doing so under applicable laws. The legal bases depend on the Services that are used. Premier Promotional Products Ltd may collect Your Information to use for the following purposes, but are not limited to:
• To identify and contact Our Service Users or provide Customer support
• To operate the Services We provide, for the performance of a contract between the two parties and to deliver personalised features
• To satisfy a legitimate business interest, such as for research and development and to protect the safety and security of the Services
• Where We have been given consent to do so for a specific purpose for example to publish for marketing purposes or promote Our Services
• To protect Our legal rights and interests or to comply with a legal obligation
• To provide You with news, special offers and general information about Our Services unless You have opted not to receive such information
We are committed to ensuring that Your personal Data is protected. We operate appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the Information We collect, to prevent any unauthorised access or disclosure. Where it is necessary to support the fulfilment of contractual and Service requirements or are legally obliged to do so, personal Information may be shared with the following third parties:
• Our business partners, for the supply of equipment, and subcontracted delivery of specialist and ancillary services
• Suppliers such as payment processing, software or Data hosting and postal services
• External auditors and certification bodies e.g. the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) who verify the compliance and effectiveness of Our Services
• Professional advisers, including legal and financial services
• Regulators and law enforcement agencies, where required to do so
Personal Data will be retained for no longer than is necessary or is contractually or legally required. We will store Customer’s Information for the length of any contractual relationship held, and after that for a suitable period to verify contractual fulfilment, honour warranty periods, to make contact for our legitimate interests, to provide documentation in the event of any legal requirements, and to respond to any regulators (e.g. financial).
Please be aware this Website uses essential cookies to be able to provide the best experience for Service Users by monitoring and analysing Website performance, operation and effectiveness as well as ensuring the platform is secure and safe to use.
The types of essential cookies that this site uses are included, but not limited to, below:
• XSRF-TOKEN & hs cookies used for security reasons
• SSR-caching cookies used to indicate the system from which the site was rendered
• _wixCIDX & _wix_browser_sess cookies used for system monitoring/debugging
• consent-policy cookies used for cookie banner parameters
• TS* cookies used for security and anti-fraud reasons
• bSession & fedops.logger.sessionId cookies used for system stability and effectiveness measurement
You may opt out of the use of marketing, functional or analytics cookies at any time by clicking on ‘Cookie Settings’ on the banner along the bottom of the screen.
You have the right to restrict the collection or use of Your personal Information. You can exercise Your right to prevent such processing by checking or unchecking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect Your Data. You may access, rectify or erase Your personal Data at any time by contacting Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) Emy Godden at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone on 01732 843250.